The oil filter cleans the engine oil by removing carbon residue and metal particles. Your engine cannot function appropriately without clean motor oil, and your motor oil cannot function correctly unless the oil filter works properly. You could damage or destroy the engine if you drive your car with a dirty oil filter. If you know what your oil filter is and how it works, you can tell when it’s time to change it, and replacing it with an AMSOIL Ea Oil Filter is one of the best things you can do.
An additional consideration is that if you don’t change your oil filter when it’s supposed to be changed, the engine oil may thicken, and the filter will get clogged. Eventually, this will cause engine trouble.
The Advantages of Using a Genuine Oil Filter
- An original oil filter is a well-balanced product that does a great job of filtering and ensuring engine oil flows smoothly.
- Long-term use of the oil filter ensures a high level of performance.
- An authentic AMSOIL Ea oil filter is a well-balanced device that can reach a high level of filtration while keeping the oil flowing in the engine.
The Function Of Oil Filters In Automobiles
In addition to trapping dirt and grime, your oil filter can do much more. Its multiple parts coordinate to keep the oil clean and in the appropriate position.
- Tapping Plate- It has a central hole surrounded by smaller holes for oil to enter and exit the oil filter. Motor oil must pass through the filter material and the central hole to reach the engine.
- Filter Material- The motor oil filter comprises a mesh of synthetic fibres that acts as a sieve to capture dirt and filth—creating a larger surface area by folding the fabric into pleats. We recommend AMSOIL motor oil since it is more durable.
- Anti-Drain Back Valve- When the engine is turned off, this valve closes to keep oil from reentering the oil filter through the engine.
- Relief Valve- When the temperature drops, motor oil can thicken and become difficult to move through the filter. The relief valve lets out a small amount of motor oil that hasn’t been filtered. It lubricates the engine until it’s at the right temperature to flow normally.
- End Discs- You shouldn’t let unfiltered oil into your engine, so the oil filter has two discs, one on each end, composed of metal or fiber.
Of course, you don’t have to commit every detail to memory, but understanding the big picture will help you appreciate why an AMSOIL Ea oil filter is a must-have.
Extending The Service Life Of Oil Filters
Each equipment has a life expectancy, but it will survive longer if properly maintained. To prolong the life of an oil filter, you should use high-quality oil, and AMSOILSignature Series engine oil is the finest option. By the time you’ve driven 3,000 miles, the recommended interval between conventional oil changes will have passed 12,000 times through the oil filter. So replace the oil on time.
Contact Us For The Highest Quality AMSOIL Ea Oil Filter
If your car is not running at its best, you must change the oil filter. If you want to find a good oil filter for a car engine, AMSOIL INC. can assist you. You can look for several options to keep your car in good shape.